As directed by the Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon, being cautious about personal reproductive health is extremely important. In addition, having an evaluation of your fertility health is equally important.
Let’s proceed towards understanding about semen analysis, shedding light on its importance and how it’s conducted.
What is Semen Analysis?
Basically, an evaluation of the sperm count is known as ‘semen analysis’. This test informs you regarding your rate of fertility.
Under this method, the health and viability of a man’s sperm is analyzed. The fluid of semen contains sperm and other substances such as sugar and protein.
Procedure of Semen Analysis
The process of semen analysis consists of several steps, which we will outline in the upcoming phrases as determined by the Best IVF Centre.
Following are the key points informing how semen analysis is performed step by step:
- Semen Collection: In this process, a sample of semen is collected by the person undergoing the semen analysis in a secured and comfortable environment.
- Proper Sample Handling: To avoid any negative impact on the semen’s quality, the collected semen is immediately transported to the lab very carefully.
- Liquefaction of Semen: Initially, semen coagulates promptly after ejaculation and after 20 to 30 minutes, it liquifies naturally, for which lab technicians wait before further proceeding.
- Semen’s Microscopic Examination: Under this process, the liquified semen is examined under high magnification.
As per the IVF Centre in Gurgaon, the evaluation of the following parameters takes place under Semen’s Microscopic Examination :
- Executing Sperm Count: In this, measuring of sperm per milliliter is performed, as it is crucial for fertility.
- Evaluation of Sperm Movement: The movement of sperm is evaluated in order to determine their ability to fertilize an egg.
- Morphology of Sperm: Sperm Morphology is an assessment in which, shape of the sperm is analyzed recognizing potential genetic or other developmental issues that may hinder their penetration into an egg.
- Checking Vitality Rate:In this, the evaluation of live sperm present in the sample takes place, a higher vitality rate indicates a healthy semen sample.
As an overall view, it can be concluded that the IVF Centre conducts semen analysis, the Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon conducts semen analysis in a proper manner with the supportive assistance of experienced medical professionals and highly advanced technological facilities and procedures in order to provide a high quality assessment.
The semen analysis involves a step by step procedure which consists of the semen collection, sample handling, semen liquefaction and sperm’s microscopic examination. The overall process provides the much needed information regarding sperm’s quality, quantity and other characteristics.
The highly reputed, Gurgaon based, Top IVF Centre is dedicated towards providing a qualitative treatment and assessment experience to every customer. It has successfully made the parenting dreams of numerous couples come true.
If you and your partner are facing any symptoms related to infertility, then worry not and book an immediate appointment at the Centre for IVF. The Centre always awaits to serve you in every possible manner.
If you are seeking an IVF treatment, then most importantly, knowing about the IVF Cost in Delhi / NCR is highly essential as you can compare the fees of the prominent centres of town. So that, you would be able to find the best and affordable treatment in town.